Saturday, June 20

In the morning

It's tomorrow!!!!!! It's so close!! We are meeting in the morning at 7 am. For most of those who know me, they know I'm not a morning person, so I'm going to apologize for my grumpiness in advance. =) I am so thankful for ambien tonight because I know I wouldn't sleep at all if I didn't have any out of excitement, and mostly nerves. I'm feeling anxious, excited, nervous, scared, happy and sad... whew, all at the same time. The next time I post I will be in Africa!!! Until then, I'll miss you all. Everyone. Think about me! Pray for all of us!

<3

3 comments:

Lisa and Jim said...

Well it is Sunday early evening and we are curious where over this world you and your gang are...hope all is going well..you have been in the air about 7 hours now...hope the people around you are still ok too!

d.hill said...

I hope you made it safely. It's been a day and I already miss you... wierd, huh?? hahah


dhill

jimdvm said...

Basher misses you too! He's acting odd; looking for you everywhere.
Miss you - Dad