Thursday, June 18

Almost...

One of the hardest tasks for me on this trip will be tomorrow and all of the goodbyes. I will miss friends and family, and my little dogs of course. If I can get past the tears and sadness of leaving everyone, I will be A-Ok and ready for the trip of a lifetime. 

Almost everything is packed, with just a small amount of room left for the donations Ann has collected. Tomorrow I will put the finishing touches on my suitcases with purple and zebra ribbons. So if they find these in the ocean you'll know they belonged to me. =) Just kidding Dad, I'm sure it will be fine. 

Any last minute travel details or advice is very much appreciated!
<3


If you would like to see Ann's blog (my trip advisor) her address is: annmaryroberts.wordpress.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelsey, we are all proud of you for taking a trip like this, we know that life there isn't anything like you're use to. Can't wait to here about the entire trip and see the pictures